[OPLINLIST] book club books

Amy Harmon aharmon at heightslibrary.org
Wed Nov 12 15:03:42 EST 2008

Amy:

When I helped coordinate a book club at the Hudson Library & Historical
Society, we borrowed the books from other libraries.

I'm not sure what library you are with, but if your library is a member
of NEO-RLS, you can take advantage of their book discussion books as
well.

http://www.neo-rls.org/bookdiscussion/bookohio.cfm

You make wish to look at MORE.
http://winslo.state.oh.us/more/participants.html

As for leasing, take a look at the McNaughton Lease Plan through
Brodart.

Good luck!

Amy Harmon, MLIS

Web Library Manager

Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

2345 Lee Road

Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

216-932-3600, ext 296

aharmon at heightslibrary.org