[OPLINLIST] Food for Fines

Georgiana huizenge at oplin.org
Wed Nov 12 15:52:12 EST 2008

I guess I'm in a "Pollyana" frame of mind today - we have had that problem as well, to an extent, but for the most part people did not abuse it.  I guess no matter what you do, you will have people try and abuse the system - like grabbing handfuls of cookies at programs, and "cheating" in the summer reading program, but for the most part, I think that our public appreciates what we do.  If I didn't feel that way, I guess that I wouldn't continue to do it!
Georgi Huizenga