[OPLINLIST] Group Pricing Deal for NoveList (was: the end of Novelist)

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Mon Oct 27 09:05:39 EDT 2008

Good morning,

I do have some other good news to offer on the NoveList front...

While OPLIN unfortunately will not be able to fund NoveList on behalf
of all Ohio public libraries after July 1, OHIONET has been able to
negotiate a group discount deal, and that deal was just finalized last
week.

I know that it's near the end of the budget planning cycle for most
libraries, but if you would like to contact me off-list, I can let you
know how much it would cost your library to participate next year.

Also, I know that some libraries were interested in the NoveList Plus
content as well, and that has been included as an option in the group
deal.

Sincerely,

Christine Morris
OHIONET Member Services Representative