[OPLINLIST] the end of Novelist

Christine Mills millsch at oplin.org
Tue Oct 28 12:04:22 EDT 2008

For what it's worth, I find Mid-Continent Public Library's
http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us/readers/series/juv/ absolutely indispensable when
it comes to juvenile series.  It is extremely easy to use and very
well-maintained.  I use KDL for adults and MCPL for children.  I realize
that these only deal with series and not varied topics, but I have found
that the majority of our RA deals with series.

Christine Mills
Branch Assistant
Greenwich Branch Library
4 New St