[OPLINLIST] 2009 Public Library Spring Preview

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Wed Apr 1 14:47:33 EDT 2009

The 2009 Public Library Spring Preview is now available!

OHIONET has arranged with electronic resource vendors for this preview
to run from now until May 15, 2009.

You may now access the preview at http://ohionet.org/ref2009_preview.php

While most login information is listed on the trial site, some vendors
have asked that the trial logins remain private, often because of
third-party licensing constraints.  I have sent a spreadsheet with all
current login information directly to your library, and I will send
updates as applicable.

Pricing information for new subscriptions is available by contacting
OHIONET. Libraries do not need to be OHIONET members to get discount
pricing on these subscriptions. Renewal information for current
subscriptions will be sent within the next few weeks.

A formal call for group participation (i.e. NoveList) will also be
going out soon.

If you have questions about the preview, please contact me at
christinem at ohionet.org or 800-686-8975, x29.

Enjoy!

Christine Morris
OHIONET Electronic Resources Coordinator
1500 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, OH  43221
614-486-2966, ext. 29
800-686-8975, ext. 29