[OPLINLIST] Senate/HoR Journals

Charlie Hansen chansen at pcdl.org
Mon Apr 13 16:25:32 EDT 2009

This may be a stupid question but...

Does anyone else receive the Journals of the Ohio Senate and House of
Representatives?  We were receiving these publications prior to my
arrival, and I've not a clue as to how long to keep these, especially
considering the fact that no one ever asks for or looks at them.  Should
I just use my own judgment, or is there some standard in place?  I
recall asking some authority on the topic at one point who informed me
that we needed to keep them indefinitely - a frightening word to a
person working in cramped quarters.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie Hansen, Adult Services Coordinator

Perry County District Library

117 South Jackson Street

New Lexington, OH 43764

740-342-4194 ext. 12