[OPLINLIST] Appalachian Trail Program with Leslie Mass

Janel Haas haasja at oplin.org
Tue Apr 21 16:51:36 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

We are looking for contact information for Leslie Mass, author of In Beauty
May She Walk.  It is our understanding that she does a program about her
experience on the trail and we would like to speak to her about the
possibility of doing that program here at Way Library, but we are having
difficulty finding her.  Does anyone know how to contact her?

Thanks in advance,

Janel Haas
Assistant Director
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH  43551

Voice:  419-874-3135  x106
Fax:     419-874-6129
Email:  haasja at oplin.org

"The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the policies and
procedures of Way Public Library."