[OPLINLIST] To clarify -- Attention ILL Types!

Lynne Welch welchly at oplin.org
Tue Jul 21 09:23:40 EDT 2009

Hello all,

To expand on Nicole's invitation to consider the OLS: MORE
resource-sharing option --

Herrick Memorial Library (Wellington - Lorain County) is a longstanding
member of MORE
and is unable to participate in OCLC Resource Sharing because we
couldn't afford to join
OCLC. This may become an issue for other libraries as well in the
current economic climate.

If any small library interested in joining OLS: MORE has questions about
the potential impact
on their daily workload or other facets of operations, please feel free
to email or telephone me
directly and I'll be happy to discuss our experience.

Cordially,
Lynne Welch
Herrick Memorial Library
Wellington OH 44090