[OPLINLIST] Accepting debit and credit cards?

Jim Wilkins wilkinji at oplin.org
Mon Mar 2 09:43:46 EST 2009

We began using E-Commerce in August of 2008, and our most recent month was
in excess of $1,000 collected.  We have set a minimum of $2, and max of
$500, and only accept Visa and MasterCard; including debit cards with the
Visa or MasterCard logo.

So far this has been very popular with our patrons.

Jim Wilkins, Director

Warren-Trumbull County Public Library

444 Mahoning Avenue NW

Warren, Ohio 44483