[OPLINLIST] Ebay

Anna Bristol bristoan at oplin.org
Fri Mar 13 11:11:20 EDT 2009

We have been selling books via eBay and AbeBooks for nearly three years.
Yes, it has been successful!

Books on CD sell better on eBay, I price them according to how many discs
are in the box to keep it simple.

The Friends of Way Library, Perrysburg, Ohio, sponsor the selling on both
sites.

We have found books (and sold them) worth $10 (our lowest priced books) to
$150; we have some listed for several hundreds of dollars as well.  The
customer pays the shipping and insurance (their option).  We have a Paypal
account which our customers use 99.9% of the time.

Of paramount importance is to be scrupulously honest about the condition of
the books offered.  We have never had a book returned except for one person
who thought they were ordering a different title.

If I can answer other questions, please ask.

Regards,

Anna Bristol

419-874-3135 ext. 108

Fax: 419-874-6129

bristoan at oplin.org

www.waylibrary.info

The opinions expressed here do not reflect Way Library policy or procedures.