[OPLINLIST] OPLIN connectivity issues II

Bobbi Galvin galvinbo at oplin.org
Wed May 6 13:58:31 EDT 2009

Hello again!
The issue at the core continues, so we are going to do
some rearranging so that not all of you are continually
  impacted.

The libraries above the line will be moved to another
DS-3 card.  Expect one more quick bounce, then you
should be fine.

Libraries below the line can not be moved and will most
likely continue to bounce until the issue is resolved.
  We will let you know as soon as we hear anything
definite.

As always, give us a call if you have any questions and
thank you for your continued patience.

LIBRARIES TO BE MOVED:
opl-cardington-0040
opl-dunkirk-0071