[OPLINLIST] Update: News about LearningExpress Computer Skills tutorials

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu May 7 10:57:12 EDT 2009

Please excuse multiple postings...

Installations of several of the updated and new LearningExpress Library
Computer Skills Tutorials that I announced last week have been delayed.
LearningExpress has informed me that on May 4th they released the
courses that are direct replacements for existing courses. The Microsoft
Access 2007, Vista courses and remaining new courses will be available
by early June. The delayed tutorials include the following:

Basic

Microsoft Word Courses

Word 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft Word Courses

Word 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft Excel Courses

Excel 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft Excel Courses

Excel 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft PowerPoint Courses

PowerPoint 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft PowerPoint Courses

PowerPoint 2008 for Macintosh

Basic

Microsoft Access Courses

Access 2007

Basic

Microsoft Access Courses

Access 2007

Basic

Microsoft Access Courses

Access 2007

Basic

Corel WordPerfect Courses

WordPerfect X3

Basic

Corel WordPerfect Courses

WordPerfect X3

Basic

Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses

Windows XP Courses

Basic

Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses

Windows XP Courses

Basic

Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses

Windows Vista Courses

Basic

Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses

Windows Vista Courses

Basic

Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses

Mac OS X Courses

We appreciate your patience.

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney