[OPLINLIST] THANKSGIVING DAY TITLES

Becky Kellum bkellum at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Nov 6 15:23:33 EST 2009

If you need some ideas for a Thanksgiving Day program here are some Public Performance titles from our MediaNet site.  If you would like to book any of these titles call 877-552-4262 and ask for Paula Clark or Nicole Brown or go to our website at: InfoSEO at UNION.INFOHIO.ORG

Becky Kellum, Information Resources Supervisor
State Library of Ohio
SEO Library Center
40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Oh  43724
Phone: 740-783-5705, 877-552-4262
http://winslo.state.oh.us
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and Libraries in providing the best service to all."