[OPLINLIST] Big Read titles and materials for use in book discussions around the state

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Nov 12 13:09:39 EST 2009

Please excuse multiple postings...

The State Library has learned that the National Endowment for the Arts
(NEA) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) is
considering distributing previously used Big Read titles and materials
to states for use in book discussions around the state.  Although we do
not yet have any details about the program we would like to know if Ohio
libraries would be interested in using these titles in community or
regional book discussions. Your answers to this survey will allow the
State Library to move quickly once we learn when and how to request
materials for Ohio.  Please respond to this short survey by November 25.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=R_2bz8E5fggzDByAvT8d4Hvw_3d_3d

Thank you in advance.

Missy Lodge

Head, Library Programs and Development

614.644.6914

800.686.1532 (Ohio only)

614.466.3584 (fax)

http://library.ohio.gov

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.

  <http://www.facebook.com/people/StateLibraryof-Ohio/100000063363765>

  <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>