[OPLINLIST] Big Read titles and materials for use in book discussions around the state

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Nov 12 17:08:26 EST 2009

The supplemental materials for the Big Read program are great.
And with this program, I assume we could use them without having
to meet the requirements of the NEA's rigorous grant-reporting
processes.

Don Yarman, Assistant Director
Delaware County District Library
84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "Going Bovine" by Libba Bray
and listening to "Fool" by Christopher Moore.