[OPLINLIST] Free "through wall system" aluminum book drop

Valerie Smith vsmith at lpls.info
Thu Dec 30 09:50:16 EST 2010

We have remodeled a portion of our Main Library and no longer need an aluminum "through the wall" book drop.  The book drop includes the return bin, the exterior faceplate and stainless steel chute.  Similar book drop equipment can be seen at this website: http://www.kingsley.com/through-wall-returns/shop-by-system/library/15-8950-standard-ensemble.html

Let me know if you are interested.  I can email .jpg photos of the equipment.  You would have to arrange your own pickup.  The book drop is too large to send through U.S. CARGO.  It would fit on a regular size pickup truck or inside a van or SUV (with rear seats removed).

Valerie Smith, Public Services Coordinator
Lorain Public Library
351 Sixth Street
Lorain OH  44052
440-244-1192, ext. 254