[OPLINLIST] Convenience fee for looking up a card number

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Tue Jul 13 15:49:20 EDT 2010

Thanks for the plug, Jeff : )  This thread fits in with the webinar
perfectly.

Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of
an ignorant nation."
Walter Cronkite