[OPLINLIST] Readers Advisory Handbook

Lynne Welch welchly at oplin.org
Mon Jul 26 11:16:08 EDT 2010

Hello colleagues,

Kaite Stover (one of the two editors of the Readers' Advisory Handbook,
released in April 2010 from ALA) sent me some coupons for $5 off the
price of the book, good until Sept. 15, 2010. Here's a link to an
excerpt, the table of contents, etc.
http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=2883

It's currently $49.50 at the ALA Store if you have an ALA membership,
and this brings it down even further. If you'd like a coupon for your
library or for yourself, please let me know and I'll be happy to share.

Lynne
Full disclosure: I wrote three chapters for this book but have already
been paid for my contributions

--
Lynne Welch
Herrick Memorial Library