[OPLINLIST] Scanning for the Public

Mohamed Ragheb mohamed.ragheb at wadsworthlibrary.com
Thu Jul 29 08:40:01 EDT 2010

We have a scanner for public use, I have step by step instructions of how to
use it and the public have no problem follow those instructions "most of the
time". Also they can use the OCR software to scan documents if they wish
following different instructions. It's free to use, we don't charge for it.

Thanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.TEC, M.C.P.
Technology Manager
Wadsworth Public Library