[OPLINLIST] Teen Tech Week Video Contest from Rosen Publishing

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Tue Mar 2 08:59:42 EST 2010

Good morning everyone!

This is an item that I thought might be of interest to those libraries
celebrating Teen Tech Week next week.  Although the contest is
associated with TTW, the deadline is not actually until April 15.

Good luck to your teens!

Christine Morris
OHIONET Electronic Resources Coordinator
1500 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, OH  43221
614-486-2966, ext. 29
800-686-8975, ext. 29
Direct Dial: 614-484-1073
Fax: 614-486-1527
christinem at ohionet.org

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

To celebrate Teen Tech Week, Rosen Publishing is hosting an exciting
new “It’s Your Cause” Video Contest.

>From depression to dating to green living, your teens can spread the
word about any Teen Health & Wellness topic they feel passionately
about by creating a public service announcement. All videos that meet
submission guidelines will be published on Teen Health & Wellness when
we launch our video program this summer.

Plus, three teens will be selected at random from the pool of
submissions to win an iPod Shuffle. And one library will be selected
at random to win a free twelve-month subscription to Teen Health &
Wellness.

Full contest details are available at:
http://www.teenhealthandwellness.com/static/teentechweek10