[OPLINLIST] Does anyone have "Let the Great World Spin" for book disucssion?

Sherie Brown brownsh at massillonlibrary.org
Mon Mar 1 12:36:14 EST 2010

Help!

Our book discussion leader is having a hard time finding enough copies of Colum McCann's "Let the Great World Spin" for our April book discussion and publicity is already out.  We are aware of some of your collections of Book discussion kits (Piqua, NEO, etc) but I'm sure we don't know about *every* library that maintains such a collection.

Does anyone have that particular title in multiple copies for a book discussion?   That we might borrow from March through mid-April?

Thanks in advance,

Sherie Brown
Head of Reference Services
brownsh at massillonlibrary.org           Massillon Public Library