[OPLINLIST] SRP Program -- Attention Ohio Libraries

Mandie Hoffman mhoffman at westervillelibrary.org
Tue Mar 16 13:13:21 EDT 2010

Please excuse multiple cross-postings --

Hello fellow librarians,

I work at the Westerville Public Library (NE side of Columbus) & and we
are interested in bringing in a musical group for a 90 minute program
this summer.  The person I'm working with is willing to drop their price
from $1000 to $350 per show if 2 additional libraries are willing to
book them.  (This cost could go down a bit further if more than 2
libraries are interested.)

According to Bill: This is a family friendly event -- but would also
work as a teen program.  The band plays an hour-long set of their
energetic, family-friendly rock music followed by a half hour jam
session that involves the audience in a collaborative songwriting
process. It's not uncommon for the program to end with 25 people on
stage playing maracas, tambourines, and sleigh bells.

If your library is interested, please email me ASAP this week so we can
begin working out the details & dates.  See below for more details.
Thanks! Mandie