[OPLINLIST] Stumpers....2 of them!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 13:08:37 EDT 2010

PUBYACCERS and OPLINLISTERS,

I am trying to track down two books...

The first one was probably a parent-teacher shelf type book or librarian-reference one.  I am thinking it was published by Totline, as some of the fingerplay authors look like familiar names I have seen in other Totline books.  Our copy obviously fell apart, as I parted it out.  It has sections such as November Language Flannelboard Fun, November Themes Learning with Turkeys, November Music Let's Be Thankful Songs, November Art Thanksgiving Murals.  I am hoping someone out there can give me author, title, publishing info and possible ISBN.

The second stumper is the fingerplay book (an older one I am thinking 1960s or 1970s) that contains the fingerplays Dan Turkey and Thanksgiving.  They are both on the same page headed Thanksgiving.  Again, this book of ours was old and pitched.,  if you can give me author, title, publishing info and possible ISBN or LC number, that would be great!

Thanks so much!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street