[OPLINLIST] DVD Cleaner & Repair

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:36:14 EDT 2010

Warm greetings!
I am still trying to compile a list of recommended units for CD/DVD cleaning
and repair. I realize that some models are quite expensive, but should pay
for themselves in the long-run. We are also considering offering this as a
service to the public at $1.00 per disk (CD and DVD). We have considered the
fact that patrons may hold us liable for any damage, but we laminate items
with the understanding that the library is not liable, so I think we would
be able to communicate that to patrons.

Anyway, please let me know what unit you use and your recommendation. Thanks
a million!
Best,
Susan
*****************************