[OPLINLIST] Request for Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Leave Policies

Maggie B readingisimportant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 08:08:52 EDT 2010

Good Morning,

We are interested in vacation, sick, and holiday leave policies for public
libraries, particularly in policies from libraries with funding levels under
$600,000 yearly.

Also, how does your staff accrue vacation, e.g. so many hours each month, or
an annual deposit of days beginning with the New Year?

If your library has been forced to close one day a week, for financial
reasons, how do you handle holidays which fall on that closed day?

Thank you so much for any help you can give.

Our fax number is 937-845-0908; or, alternatively, my email is
readingisimportant at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Maggie Bollar
Children's Librarian
New Carlisle Public Library
111 E. Lake Ave.
New Carlisle, OH  45344
937-845-3601, ext. 207
937-845-0908 (fax)
http://www.new-carlisle.lib.oh.us
"It takes a long time to become young." -  Pablo Picasso