[OPLINLIST] microfilm reader/printers

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Sat Oct 2 13:10:17 EDT 2010

We have a Minolta RP 605Z. Does anyone else have a similar model for which
they have developed an online microfilm tutorial video? I know there are
several videos already on YouTube, but they are worthless unless they are
for your model.

*wishful thinking, I know. But you never know until you ask!*

Thanks all!

Shelley B.

Shelley Bylica
Public Services Librarian,