[OPLINLIST] microfilm reader/printers

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Mon Oct 4 09:43:08 EDT 2010

We have a scan pro microfilm reader http://www.e-imagedata.com/  that connects to a computer and uses a network printer to print to. It has been working very well for us. One nice thing about it is with this you can upgrade the printer without replacing the entire unit.  We are using it with a 23" wide screen LCD monitor that is turned on its side. This allows a full page of newspaper print to be readable.

-Ed Liddle
Marysville Public Library