[OPLINLIST] Death of a Diva: Twinsburg History Mystery

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu Feb 3 16:46:29 EST 2011

Hello all,

If you missed last year's Centennial Mystery Night at Twinsburg Library -
or if you saw it and enjoyed it - now is your chance to enjoy another fun
and exciting event.  We are now selling tickets for "Death of a Diva: A
Twinsburg History Mystery" on Friday, February 25 at 6:30pm.  Tickets are
$12 for a full spread of appetizers catered by local restaurant Red's
Place.  Guests will then watch the play and get the chance to interact
with the characters so they can solve the mystery.  Our Friends of the
Library will be on hand to host a Silent Auction, and we will have door
prizes as well.  There is the potential for a Saturday show if we sell out
Friday night.  Tickets are going fast, so call us at (330) 425-4268 or
email me directly at cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org.

If you can't make it, but are interested in how we put the program
together, feel free to ask me for more information!

Thanks,
Cari

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian
cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the