[OPLINLIST] Outreach Services Interview Questions

Debra Wittkop DWITTKOP at columbuslibrary.org
Sat Feb 5 16:20:12 EST 2011

Hi!

With the passage of our levy in November 2010 (Yay!), our library is revamping our Outreach Department.  I am going to be taking over the department and bringing in new staff.  I was wondering if any libraries out there have interview questions that they would be willing to share.  Our outreach staff does varying duties such as homebound and mail delivery, nursing home visits, daycare and Head Start visits, etc.

Any offerings would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Debbie Wittkop
Circulation Services Librarian
Southwest Public Libraries
Grove City Public Library