[OPLINLIST] Video games

Bryan Howard howardbr at oplin.org
Wed Feb 16 17:21:24 EST 2011

Jennifer,

We have been circulating games for close to 2 years now.  To make sure that
we get the booklets back we put the barcodes on the back of the booklet.
Therefore we cannot check the game back in unless we have the booklet.  This
has worked extremely well for us, and the video game collection has been a
huge success.

Bryan Howard

Adult Services Librarian

London Public Library