[OPLINLIST] WiFi 24/7

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Mon Feb 21 14:59:52 EST 2011

Ours stays on 24/7 as well. I also keep my eye out for online Wifi locators
like http://www.openwifispots.com <http://www.openwifispots.com/>  and make
sure that we are on the map! I am quite amused that on this particular
service, our library shows up on that map, but not McDonalds which now has
Wifi.

Shelley B.

Shelley Bylica

Public Services Librarian,