[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Join us for "World Book Presents Early World of Learning to Ohio"

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Jul 1 13:23:05 EDT 2011

Thanks to INFOhio for organizing our first training opportunity for the new databases -- see details below.

We're also working on setting up some webinars for Mango Languages and Ancestry Library Edition, look for more news after the holiday.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130