[OPLINLIST] Found Book on cd disc

Andrew Davis davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Thu Jun 2 14:40:17 EDT 2011

Good day all,

Going through cargo this week my staff came across a cd "Glory in Death"
by J.D Robb unabridged performance by Cristine McMurdo-Wallis  Disc #3
of 9  C13390  it is a Recorded Books, LLC edition.  When we contacted
the library that the bag came from they said that they didn't have that
title in their collection and nothing in the shipment had that title we
received.  This disc is not marked with any info on it.  We would like
to find its home, so it can be reunited with its other 8 brother and
sisters.   If the owner would please contact me or my staff we would be
glad to get this disc back to you.

Thank you
Andrew C Davis
Director