[OPLINLIST] Reference USA database prices

Michael Penrod penrodmi at oplin.org
Thu Jun 9 10:47:16 EDT 2011

Please excuse cross-postings.

To those libraries that currently subscribe to the Reference USA database, would you be
willing to share what your current annual charges are?

We used to have this database, but had to cancel it due to budget cuts.  However, back
when we did have it, I found out that we were being charged much less than a library 20
miles north of us (that had a much lower service district population).  So before I sign-up for
this database again, I would like to get an idea of what others are paying.  My service district
population is around 60,000.

Thanks in advance.
Michael

Michael Penrod, Acting Director
Wood County District Public Library
251 North Main Street, Bowling Green, OH 43402
419-352-5104 wcdpl.org