[OPLINLIST] Groundhog pattern from Copycat Magazine.

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 14:25:22 EST 2011

Hello,

I am look for the Groundhog Puppet pattern that appeared in CopyCat Magazine in
their January/February 2004 issue.  It appears on pages 19-21.

If  you have old issues of CopyCat and wouldn't mind faxing the pattern and
instructions to me, I would really appreciate it.  Our fax number here is
419-562-7437.  Just head it to my attention.

TIA!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far