[OPLINLIST] Crown Audio Amplifier for sale

Tim Donaldson Tim.Donaldson at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Mar 7 15:01:45 EST 2011

We have a Crown Audio Com-Tech 410A amplifier for sale, $100.

 240 Watts
 5.5 Amps
 120 Volts
 60 Hz

 Unit is rack-mount and measures 19" wide  x    3.5" high   x  15 1/4" deep.

 Purchased new circa 2002.     Was powering our PA system for 8 years -- our three PA zones individually, or all PA zones at once, whichever of the four options we selected.  However, there were 2 months last spring when the "All zones at once" became over-powered, making "All zones at once" cut out (though individual zones continued to work).  Then the power for "All zones at once" was functioning normal again after that.  I can't explain why this happened for 2 months or why it was fine afterwards.  We replaced this unit in December 2010.

 Buyer must pickup or pay for shipping.  Unit is too big and is in a box, so USCargo will not pick up.

Tim Donaldson
 Tech Services Manager
 Westlake Porter Public Library
 27333 Center Ridge Rd.