[OPLINLIST] Copiers

James Nagy nagyja at massillonlibrary.org
Mon Mar 14 12:42:56 EDT 2011

Hello all!  We are acquiring 2 new copiers and are looking to sell our older models:

Sharp AR250 w/369,480 copies on the machine as of 3/9/11

Sharp AR-M455N w/274,088 copies on the machine as of 3/9/11

We are asking $1,000 for each copier or Best Offer.  Local pickup only.

Thanks!

James Nagy
Circulation Services Manager
Massillon Public Library
208 Lincoln Way E
Massillon, OH  44646
330-832-9831 Ext. 332 (Work)
330-830-2182 (Fax)
nagyja at massillonlibrary.org

Massillon Public Library has been named a Top 10 Library in the 2010 HAPLR index!http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm <http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm>

"If you don't offer them something they value now, you're going to be irrelevant to them for the rest of their lives.  It's not a risk we can afford to take." - Eli Neiburger, ALA Gaming in Libraries Symposium, December 2005