[OPLINLIST] Spinners for sale

Dan Moore gawasc at oplin.org
Tue Mar 15 08:32:09 EDT 2011

We have 24 double spinner sections for sale. We are asking $250 for each
double section, about a third of the cost of new double sections. These
are in used but functioning condition and are being sold as is. They
would need to be picked up at our main library in Waverly Ohio.
Attached is a picture of a few of the sections.  If you are interested
or have any questions please contact us via the information below.

--
Dan Moore
Automated Services Coordinator

gawasc at oplin.org