[OPLINLIST] Free to an interested SEO library

Karen Rothman rothmaka at oplin.org
Mon Mar 21 10:33:11 EDT 2011

Hello,

We have editions of the Encyclopedia of Associations and the Hoover's
Handbooks that we will be happy to donate to any library on our SEO cargo
route.  The volumes are:

Encyclopedia of Associations Regional, State, and Local Organizations,
Volume 1 (Great Lakes States) - 22nd ed.

Encyclopedia of Associations Regional, State, and Local Organizations,
Volume 1 (Great Lakes States) - 20th ed.

Encyclopedia of Associations Regional, State, and Local Organizations,
Volume 1 (Great Lakes States) - 18th ed.

Hoover's Handbook of American Business 2010

Hoover's Handbook of American Business 2008

Hoover's Handbook of Emerging Companies 2007

Hoover's Handbook of Emerging Companies 2006

Hoover's Master List of U.S. Companies (2 vol. set)  2006

Please reply to this message is you would like any or all of these.  You
must be on our SEO cargo route.  Please excuse any multiple postings of this
message.

Karen Rothman

Reference Librarian

Way Public Library

101 E. Indiana Ave.

Perrysburg, OH  43551

419-874-3135x134

 <mailto:rothmaka at oplin.org> rothmaka at oplin.org

"The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the policies and
procedures of Way Public Library."