[OPLINLIST] Authorization form for background checks...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:48:27 EDT 2011

Oplinlisters,

I have recently been given the responsibility of overseeing our volunteer
program.  In talking with our local Sheriff's department today, I was told that
we will need to have a form/authorization letter to send out there with
prospective volunteers,  letting the department know what types of checks to run
(BCI, FBI, or both), who we want results sent to, and who to charge for the
check. I am thinking that if this can all be on one form, that would be great.

Do any of  you out there have such a form?  We'd like not to reinvent the wheel
if someone out there has something we can adapt.

You may email directly to me at barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com.

TIA!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far