[OPLINLIST] Available books for discussion groups

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Tue Mar 22 17:23:51 EDT 2011

We were fortunate to receive a Choose to Read Ohio grant this year, and have
built this year's programming around the commemoration of the start of the
Civil War.  We chose Jennifer Chiaverini's The Lost Quilter, and Robert
Olmstead's The Coal Black Horse as two of the books.  Ms. Chiaverini visited
Waynesville in February, and Mr. Olmstead will be here in April.

Our local book discussion groups have finished with the books, so I am
offering them for loan to any library on US Cargo.  We have 20 copies of
each title.  There are discussion questions and author information at
www.webjunction.org/ctrobooks2011.

If you are interested in borrowing books, please contact me.

Linda Swartzel

Linda M. Swartzel, Director
Mary L. Cook Public Library
381 Old Stage Road