[OPLINLIST] FW: [aladnow] Your Library Can Win $3000 in Teen Contest!

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Wed Mar 30 11:41:45 EDT 2011

From ALA…

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and

Deputy Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 S. High Street

Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org         www.akronlibrary.org <http://www.akronlibrary.org>

Recognized, again, as one of America's Best Libraries ««««« <http://www.akronlibrary.org/5star.html>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.