[OPLINLIST] New OPLIN Mail Announcement

OPLIN Support Center support at oplin.org
Wed May 11 15:53:42 EDT 2011

As previously announced, OPLIN will be moving soon to a new web-based mail application called Zimbra. We now have a firm deadline of Wednesday, June 1 when we will migrate to Zimbra, which means that May 31 will be the last day to see the old SquirrelMail interface. This change will only affect those users who are using webmail (mail.oplin.org) to login through their browsers, not those using email clients, such as Outlook or Thunderbird.

Besides the new look and extra features of the Zimbra application, nothing will change. You will still have the same OPLIN email address as well as all of your old email and contacts (address book). In addition, we will be increasing your webmail storage space from 100 MB to 1 GB. Remember, none of these changes will affect those currently using email clients.

Additional help information for Zimbra will be available on the OPLIN website when we make the transition.

---

Amie McReynolds
OPLIN Support Center
Ohio Public Library Information Network