[OPLINLIST] Free to a good home...

Nieca Nowels nnowels at westervillelibrary.org
Tue May 17 15:24:47 EDT 2011

We have recently subscribed to the online version of Gale's Literary Criticism Online.  That being said, we have sets of the following reference titles available to a good home.

Contemporary Literary Criticism- Vol. 1- Vol. 301
Nineteenth Century Literary Criticism- Vol. 1- Vol. 237
Twentieth Century Literary Criticism- Vol. 1- Vol. 247

We can send these out in U.S. Cargo, but not all at the same time... we only have so many bags.  If you could come and pick them up, that might work better.  Also, we are willing to give you just one of the sets, if you don't want all of them.  I am not willing to send individual titles at this point in time; they should go as sets.

Please let me know (off-list) if you are interesting in obtaining these reference sources.  We can discuss at that time if you can pick them up, or need us to send them gradually through Cargo.

Nieca

Nieca L. Nowels
Adult Services Manager
Westerville Public Library