[OPLINLIST] Books for the taking

Mike Kirk kirkmi at oplin.org
Wed May 18 10:23:17 EDT 2011

Good morning OPLINlist:

We are weeding our reference section and there are two complete sets of
reference materials that we do not need.  Instead of putting them on our
book sale cart, I would like to see them go to another library.
Therefore, they are free for the taking.  First one gets them.  I would
like them to go as sets, not individuals volumes.

We can send them through US Cargo, but it might take awhile.  Might be
best to arrange a time to pick them up.  If you want them, we can
arrange a method to get them to your library.

Here is the list:

/The Encyclopedia of Visual Arts, /10 volumes, published by Grolier,
1983, Sir Lawrence Gowing, General Editor

/The New Grove Dictionary of Music & Musicians/, 20 volumes, published
by Macmillan, 1980, (we have the 1995 paperback edition with "minor
corrections"), Stanley Sadie, editor

E-mail me if interested

Thanks,

Mike