[OPLINLIST] Surplus equipment sale

Patricia Marsh pmarsh at starklibrary.org
Tue May 31 11:31:37 EDT 2011

The Stark County District Library will be having a surplus equipment sale on Thursday, June 2nd from 9-2.  We have loads of office supplies, computer toner cartridges, microfilm viewers, a cash register, file cabinets, microfilm cabinets, circulation desk, tables, etc.
Contact me if you have any questions about the sale or would like further information.

Sale address is:
811 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44702
Patty Marsh
Associate Director for Public Services
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave N
Canton, OH 44702
330-458-2703
In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us how to swim.
-Linton Weeks