[OPLINLIST] Job Posting

Patsy Siegfried psiegfried at marion.lib.oh.us
Fri Nov 18 15:15:33 EST 2011

Extension Services Coordinator

            Marion Public Library is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic
individual to join our team. As a member of our Extension Services
department, some of your duties will include providing assistance to
patrons at our patron service desks, developing and managing assigned
areas of our collection, participating in the library's various
committees, and assisting with special projects, as they arise.

            An ALA-accredited MLS degree and a flexible schedule
including evening and weekend availability are required. One year of
public library experience is preferred.

Full Time position starting at $16.25 an hour.  Applications are
available at our patron services desk or our web site:
www.marion.lib.oh.us.  (Select About Us and then Employment
Opportunities.)

Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, application, and three
references by December 16, 2011 to Patsy Siegfried, Secretary to the
Director, Marion Public Library, 445 East Church Street, Marion, OH
43302.

Patsy Siegfried

Administrative Assistant

740-383-9702