[OPLINLIST] Juvenile Privilages and Parent Usage

joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Tue Nov 22 09:54:37 EST 2011

Good morning,

We do allow minor's to check out movies.  The only limit we have is that
the parent or guardian must sign to allow them to check out films on the
child's card.  From the stand point of parents using a child's card, we
don't prohibit it.  Our across the board policy is that the card holder
or the card must be present to checkout, so if you have your child or
parents card, etc, we assume that you have that person's permission to
use their card.

Have a good day.

Joe

--