[OPLINLIST] MOre Contact Information for Overdrive--From Marsha

Marsha Wagner marsha at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Oct 25 16:50:18 EDT 2011

Dear Library Partner,

Many of you are experiencing exponential growth in circulation of your
library's eBook collection. With the holiday season approaching and
increased compatibility with many new eReaders, mobile apps for Smartphones,
tablets, and other devices, demand for library eBooks is anticipated to be
greater than ever. Now is the perfect time for your library to ensure that
your digital collection is prepared.

To help your library meet the demand, OverDrive has created a "Managing
eBook Demand Checklist"<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=igzdv8cab&et=1107594404895&s=1337&e=001WJlwjNCIqs60JXKeuvSPMn1TAd9UZM3U355t6vo8rGTEQruC5QpizcprHgaJsURd1d12ckyfUTs2xB_4gzk_8-gJrTk4UZvJDGtTJSpTp0WUYGFviOsX4dbQCm5GMyJfrxA9tWmgcDr1RR9dFy8TENWAC6xmAox635kJQvH5xE4agNwmLS6IEM4RcJI5srXA>which
provides tips for your library to maximize the value of your eBook
collection. The Checklist includes tips such as subscribing to Maximum
Access eBook plans, building a dynamic catalog across genres, and stocking
up on midlist and backlist titles. In addition, we have created select lists
in your Content Reserve work queue featuring top eBook titles your library
doesn't currently offer in a variety of genres.

OverDrive's Collection Development team is available to assist your library
in growing your collection, answer questions, and help your selectors budget
effectively. We invite you to contact our team directly at
collectionteam at overdrive.com or 216.573.6886 ext. 6 for assistance.

We look forward to working with you to make your library's OverDrive eBook
collection the first stop for readers.

Sincerely,

Brian Gurewitz<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=igzdv8cab&et=1107594404895&s=1337&e=001WJlwjNCIqs4kIotFF3BhRXvPTJx5K0foHrwUbngYdK0mylBD_WMXsIqrSaw5dkp-MhLsDcgkzZr5sZgXQrP5Ev1kiBIbr9UKdPyAGGmWTo43GYcLPBgZDlellpczuVGHNQWh9Wb1XKg41LLTjAoCkK-uvv3eUSAT9ghDvDeq_HF-RNoVyIzhUWCw9reRW17o>
Director of Content Sales, OverDrive

Karen Estrovich
Manager, Collection Development, OverDrive

--
Marsha Wagner
Library Director M. L. S. 1981

Canal Fulton Public Library has been named a Top 10 Library in the 2010
HAPLR index!
http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm