[OPLINLIST] Youth Services Outreach

Debbie Wittkop DWittkop at swpl.org
Wed Sep 7 20:05:53 EDT 2011

Hi All -

I am on the Youth Task force for OLC's Outreach services and looking for
some help.  If you (or someone in your library) has partnered with
another library (or even other community resource) close by to your
service district to provide Outreach services to youth (in any varying
capacities), please contact me with details.  We are looking to put
together some sessions for OLC Chapter conferences and idea/experience
sharing would be appreciated.  Whether you would  like to be a presenter
or just share thoughts with me so that we could compile a "Best of Show"
kind of presentation, all responses are helpful.  We are each other's
best resource, so if you know someone who could help, please send this
on to them!

Thanks in advance!!

Debbie Wittkop

Digital Services / Outreach Librarian